Saturday, September 24, 2011
Southern Connecticut destroys Pace
I was so excited for my first college football game as a freshman. Usually I would be playing in a school football game so it was kind of strange at first but I adjusted to it. Since it was my first college football game; I didn't know what to expect from it. I saw many tailgate outside, people wearing face paints and going nuts. It was a whole new world and it was all great. The game was awesome, Southern owls destroyed Pace by 61-0. Southern Wilie Epps had two touchdown in the game that helped the owls with their win. Their defense made two interception with one for a touchdown. It was a great experience attending the game as a fan and cheering on with all my friends. I will always go to their home football games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment