Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stress Relief






When it comes to college, stress is a major thing for many students.  You have to battle time management, your classes and all the work you have to do.  For some people, it's very difficult for them and they become stressed out because of it.  With stress, there comes health problems along the way.  Many doctors would always say to find something that reduces your stress level.  With all the test and midterm exam coming up; it's good for a very students to find something that relieves stress on them.  So when I become stress, I always try to take a long walk outside, go work out in the gym and play some football. 

When  is bugging me or when I getting ready for a test; I always take a long walk along the campus.  That helps me take my mind off of everything and just relax.  To me it works a lot.  I'm able to calm myself down and get a way from all the academic work and social life for a while.  This method is very good because no one is with you when you take your walk; so you could be by yourself and think.  The second thing I do when I'm stress is work out in the gym.  That's something I always like to do when I'm feeling bad or when something is overwhelming me.   Just being in the gym and lifting weight reduce a lot of my problems and make me think also.  The last thing I do to relieve stress is to play a pick up game of football.  That's something that many college students should do when they are stress is try to have fun.  Get your mind off of what is hurting you. 

Stress is something that all students have to over come in college at some point.  Being able to find out methods to reduce your stress level will help you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment